For many of our neighbours in Regina, the struggle to provide consistent meals for their families is an ongoing, yearlong struggle. This year we’re calling on local businesses and organizations that want to make a difference to help raise funds and food for those in need.
DID YOU KNOW?
- 250 families access the Regina Food Bank everyday;
- Half of those the Regina Food Bank serves are children; and,
- A $20 donation feeds a family for a week.
HOW TO HELP
Cash donations make the biggest difference. With the money that is donated, we can buy fresh produce and wholesale food items, ensuring that your donation goes even further. Here’s a few ways that you can make a difference:
Every dollar goes a long way at the Regina Food Bank. Thanks to our work in the community and our generous partners, we can stretch $1 into $2. For $20, we can provide meals for a family of four for an entire WEEK! If you can’t or aren’t interested in collecting money on our behalf, consider using our holiday virtual food drive! It’s easy, online, and requires no cash handling.
If you’re interested in collecting food items, give us a call and we’ll come collect it or bring you a bin or two!
HERE’S OUR TOP TEN MOST WANTED ITEMS
- Canned Stews
- 1 Litre Juices
- Powdered Milk
- Pork & Beans
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Meat & Fish
- Pasta Products
- Baby Food
- Enfalac & Similac
Register your fundraiser by filling out the form below or by calling Shelley at (306) 559 – 1507. By letting us know what you’re up to, we can promote your fundraiser on our website and through social media to help out and thank you for your support! Contact us and we’ll be happy to provide you with the following:
- Information Sheet – All the details you need to fund raise.
- Poster– Print off the supplied poster, fill it out with your details and put them up somewhere everyone will see it!
- Postcard– Print off the postcard (two sided, two per page), cut them out and hand them out! These will let people know all about the fundraiser, as well as what their donations support.
Tell everyone! – If you have a newsletter, group emails, Facebook page, etc., let people know about your fundraiser! Any way that you use to communicate is a perfect way to spread the message.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us! Supporting those in need in our community is crucial and we want to help you make a difference! Feel free to contact us at:
Phone: Shelley at (306) 559 – 1507
Email: [email protected]