Applications will be accepted until Wednesday, June 30, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
Change Makers Collective (Change Makers) is a group of young leaders advocating for Regina Food Bank, and ultimately, working towards eliminating food insecurity and poverty in Regina. Change Makers will gather and work on Treaty 4 Land – home to the Saulteaux, Cree, Dakota, Lakota, Nakota peoples as well as the homeland of the Métis. They’re committed to creating an environment that is consensus-based and considerate of each individual’s perspective. The specific priorities ad a of the group will be developed collaboratively, and supported by Regina Food Bank.
Change Makers consists of 10-12 young professionals with leadership experience in the community. Their work will create positive change within the Regina community by spreading awareness of food insecurity and Regina Food Bank’s priorities, developing fundraising-initiatives, and creating innovative solutions for Regina Food Bank. Change Makers will focus on these components while developing meaningful connections with other young leaders and community champions!
The Collective is guided by three pillars.
- Collaborate with other young leaders on community projects
- Acquire knowledge and experience from senior business & community leaders through one-to-one and group mentorship sessions
- Execute unique fundraising strategies for Regina Food Bank
- Increase knowledge and awareness of Regina Food Bank’s key priorities
- Act as a consultant and develop, improve and implement solutions for the core functions of Regina Food Bank
- Support creation of Anti-Poverty Strategy in Regina
- Promote positive attitudes and perceptions of Regina Food Bank
Contact [email protected]