Individuals and community working together to address hunger and sustain independence.
The Regina Food Bank serves those most vulnerable in our community by providing programs and service directly and through partnerships in the areas of food provision, essential skills development and connections to the community supports and opportunities.
- We are respectful of all
- We support self-reliance
- We hold ourselves accountable for our impact within the community
- We collaborate
- We care by guiding people and community towards solutions
- Contributing to the broader community agenda
- Connecting clients to the community
- Provide learning opportunities
- Enhancing resources
- Organizational sustainability
What We Do
The Regina Food Bank is a charitable community based organization working to eliminate hunger and food insecurity through nutritious food distribution, education and support programs in partnership and cooperation with the community.
Feeding a community is much more than the provision of food. We continue to innovate and provide services and supports that address the complex long term issues that create hunger and food insecurity.
We give thanks to all of you who share in our belief in the possibility of a caring community. Together we can fight hunger and feed hope and make a real difference in the lives of our neighbours and friends, many of whom turn to the food bank for help.
Board of Directors
|Board Chair||Cheri Moreau|
|Vice Chair||Cary Ransome|
|Governance Committee Chair||Sophie Perreault|
|Engagement Committee Chair||Mark Cooper|
|Audit & Finance Committee Chair||Jeff Linner|
Our Annual Reports provides highlights of the previous year’s activities and programs. It also provides key financial information demonstrating our fiscal responsibility. PDF copies are available for download below.
- 2016-2017 Regina Food Bank Annual Report
- 2015/2016 Regina Food Bank Annual Report
- 2014/2015 Regina Food Bank Annual Report
- 2013/2014 Regina Food Bank Annual Report